Guy is a senior environmental policy economist with Ricardo Energy & Environment. He has worked at the centre of policy development for governments, businesses, NGOS and multilateral organizations around the world. His expertise covers many environmental areas and innovative approaches. Presented below is a selection of some of his areas of expertise:
- Market based approaches to public policy including tax, green finance, trading schemes and payments for ecosystem services.
- Natural capital and ecosystem accounting
- Marine and terrestrial protected areas
- Environmental assessment
- Conservation and Climate finance
- Climate mitigation and adaptation
- Wildlife trade